Summary
I would concider "WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006" having better quality and more realism than the other games. Its cool how they added more matches, but its stupid that they took away old matches. Like the Bra vs Panty match, they changed it but still you cant have more than 2 girls in it. Also another thing they took away some of the old moves. Other than that the game was great. Plus I like how you you can become General Manager and make your own show!
Sound
The sound was neat. I liked how the audience cheered on the wrestlers. The announcers were some what better when they talked. For example, the announcers respond to almost everything in the matches, like when you hit some one with a weapon or if the referee gets knocked out. Also it is neat how the people cheered created superstars. Sometimes they will cheer, the name of what you assigned the name you wanted to be called, while you play the match. The thing i just dont like is the music, they dont have music from the last game and one more thing is when you create entrance music for supistars you can use songs they play during the menu but you cant use songs from the old game.
Gameplay
I really liked the gameplay. I liked how you can reverse your opponent. Its better than the last game. Also I like that there are different kinds of ways of whipping your opponent and that was fun. For example, you could do a strong whip and through your opponent over the ropes. I also liked the way the referee counts if both guys are laying on the ground. Another thing I like is more of the submission moves are Sub A or Sub B! One thing I dont like is that you cant throw the weapons. Another thing i dont like is if do a ladder match you can push the ladder if one person is up on it! You have to have 2 people standing on the ladder. I wish you could get more than 1 ladder in the game like they do in the real show. The most thing i dont like is if you are in elimination match and are eliminated you cant do nothing, your guy disappears which makes it boring, same goes with Elimanation Chamber and Royal Rumble. The last thing i didnt like is when you go outside the ring and up the ramp the game starts to act slower like in slower motion. The best thing I liked is that the story mode doesnt repeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment